CLAT 2020-Exam update with change in paper pattern!!
- November 21, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Tips for Law Entrance Exams
The CLAT Consortium released its press note today on CLAT 2019. As is evident in this release, the consortium took some major decisions with respect to this CLAT. Our sources at NLUs clarified this release for us. And here we interpret it for you. NLU-Consortium-Press-Release For CLAT-2020
1. The reduction in the number of questions should come as a relief to all of the students. There will be 150 questions in 120 minutes as against 200 in the same time
2. The paper is aimed at being purely logical. Which comes as a relief to all of us at CLAT Possible as we really focus on logic.
3. The paper will be comprehension based. Therefore, GK will look different now. Not just rote learning. So glad that rote learners are out.
4. While the release looks like legal is out, however, legal STAYS. Yes there will be legal aptitude which will be on the lines of critical reasoning and will test pure application; as the press release categorically states; no prior legal knowledge is needed. So, CP is all geared to up its ante and train you in comprehension. Even as we speak we are holding RC week on our CP centres. And English and CR remain our forte.
5. Maths and AR also remain.
We at CP are really excited. These changes will separate our good students from those who fluke the paper. We will make you read more as we always do. You will see our very next mock with these changes. And now it’ll bear result. Our forte is our aptitude and we are going to make it your forte.