CLAT 2022 EXAM ANALYSIS
- June 19, 2022
- Posted by: Team CP
- Category: Exam Analysis
- CLAT CONSORTIUM conducted the paper Offline.
- No reported glitches.
- Paper was reasonably lengthy.
- Overall paper was moderate.
- Cut off is expected to be in and around or even more than last year.
- Current Affairs continued to rule the exam!
TOTAL 35 QUESTIONS:
GOOD SCORE: 17-19
- Static GK(History/Polity) was redundant
- Current events relevancy was very high just like previous years
- Space and Environment related targets
- Government Programs like Sagarmala and Deep Ocean Mission
- Static meets Current – AFSPA
Total 30 Questions
GOOD SCORE: 20-22
- Short Passages with a decently easy read!
- Central Idea and Inference based questions
- Passages ranged from the mis-use of POCSO to online education to bio-diversity
Total Questions: 30
GOOD SCORE: 19-21
- Some Tone Based Questions
- Central Idea based Questions
- Meaning in Context Questions
- Inference and typical RC based Questions
TOTAL: 40 QUESTIONS:
IDEALSCORE: 27-29 Paper was lengthy but easy
PASSAGE 1: Contract Law – Mistake
PASSAGE 2: International Law – Monism & Dualism PASSAGE 3: Family Law – Bigamy
PASSAGE 4: Constitutional Law – Right to Freedoms
PASSAGE 5: Environment – Sustainable Development
PASSAGE 6: Constitutional Law – Secularism and Religion based taxation
PASSAGE 7 : Family Law – Special Marriage Act
PASSAGE8: Constitutional Law – Writs
TOTAL 15 QUESTIONS
- 3 sets – 5 Questions each
- All passage based
- No visual data (graphs/charts) JUST LIKE Last year
- Time required to tabulate the data
- Set based on percentage of number of boys and girls in various streams–
- EASIEST & perfectly Doable
- Easy Calculation based
- Set based on a company’s production and revenue– ü Doable
- Only 2 questions required some decent calculation!
- Set based on Ratio of number of male and female in various departments– ü Smarter use of Ratio calculations would have been very helpful!
- Students stuck with breaking down the numbers would have had a tough time!
EXPECTED CUT OFFS
|GOOD SCORE||LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY|
|Current Awareness||35||18-20||MODERATE TO DIFFUCULT|
|Data Interpretation||15||8-10||EASY TO
|Logical Reasoning||30||20-22||EASY TO
|Legal Reasoning||40||27-29||EASY TO
EXPECTED CUT OFFS (Top 3)