Clat Possible has its presence in Pink City to provide top quality coaching to law aspirants. It is quite possibly anything and everything that the aspirants need to fulfill their dreams of becoming a student at one of the top NLUs in India. Clat Possible has been taking batches in Jaipur and students can enroll to gain access to premium mentoring and study material for Law Entrance exams like CLAT, AILET, LSAT and more.
So if you ever passed by the beautiful NLU campus in Jodhpur and wish to go there or the hallowed portals of any other equally magnificent NLUs, you know which Coaching Institute you need.
CP was established in 2011 and in a very short period of time, it has established itself as one of the biggest names in the Clat Coaching prep across North India. Following our motto of Res Ipsa Loquitur (Things speak for themselves), CP has successfully sent its students to the crème de la crème law colleges in the country and boasts of an alumni base who have graduated from these colleges and gone on to work with some of the premier law firms in India and even abroad.
Here’s what you can expect when you sign up for CP Jaipur:
- Personalized Guidance: One thing that sets CP apart from all the other Coaching Institutes out there is how much focus CP places on One to One interaction with its students. Our mentors ensure that the aspirants receive personal guidance from them regarding not only academic doubts but general ones like what exam forms to fill up, prep pro tips, balancing work load between school and CLAT Prep and much more.
- An Experienced Mentor Group: Across all Centers, CP boasts of an amazing group of mentors who are the best in their fields and are also great at one to one interaction with students. Our mentors are people who themselves cracked the exam and did well for themselves, with people from the top NLUs being part of our team. Some of our wizened mentors are also the most experienced faculty not only in CP but in the Clat coaching sphere. Our faculty from our main branch in Lucknow takes regular classes in batches across all centers and will also be taking classes here in Jaipur.
- Top Quality Material: CP regularly takes out comprehensive worksheets and workbooks that help students keep their mind sharp through regular exercise. Not only that, these worksheets and workbook questions are regularly solved in the classes and then thoroughly discussed and analyzed. Our faculty also helps sharpen your preparation with smart pro tips or cheat codes that help you learn theories and concepts better and faster. Along with that, regular sectional tests and mock tests are conducted which are then analyzed by the faculty sectionwise.
- LMS: Lo behold the Crown Jewel in the Learning Management System or LMS, a highly personalized software crafted for CP students. This is a highly interactive software with accessible UI to help create a personalized preparation schedule for students. It dissects your performances through vertical and horizontal indicators and ensures that there there are no cracks in your preparation. Its features are simply state of art. For more information, do check out this video. (please add link to the video next to this)
- High Class Centre: Our centre in Jaipur is a highly efficient one with all the important tech stocked to ensure efficient class participation and matches the impeccable standard CP Centers have built over the years. Classes are air conditioned and equipped with projectors to ensure a proper audio-visual mode of teaching so as to make dissemination of knowledge more interactive. The center also has a cyber lab which allows the students to take tests and mocks on it. The center is also furnished with a library stocked with all the prep materials and books you need and even legal novels, which you pop in to read during some free time.
- Locational Advantage: Situated on Tonk Road, the center in right in the hub of the city and therefore, very easy to access. It is also very close to many PGs so aspirants from outside the city who want to enroll in our weekday classes can participate in a quasi residential programme.