On This Day -12th Jan
- January 12, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Exam Analysis
On This Day-12th Jan
1 . On 12th January, 1863 Swami Vivekananda, Indian Hindu Monk, Philosopher and Spiritual Leader who called for Global Peace was Born. This day is also observed as National Youth Day in India.
2 . On 12th January 1962, the first US Combat in Mission named Operation Chopper began.
3 . On 12th January, 1932, Hattie Ophelia Caraway became the first women to be elected in US Senate.
4 . On 12th January, 1972, Abu Sayyed Chowdhary became the first President and Sheikh Mujibur Rehman became the first Prime Minister of Bangladesh.
5 . On 12th January, 2021, the Supreme Court of India Stayed three Controversial farm laws brought by the ruling BJP Government.
1. Which day is observed as the National Youth Day?
Correct Answer- 12th January
2. Who was appointed as the First President of Independent Bangladesh?
Correct Answer- Abu Sayeed Chowdhary
3. Who is the Music Director of the famous Indian Film ‘RRR’ that won a Golden Globe Award in Best Original Song Category?
Correct Answer- MM Keeravani
4. Which Film won the Best Drama Motion Picture award in the Golden Globe Awards- 2023?
Correct Answer- The Fabelmans
5. What is the Theme of the ‘National Youth Day’ 2023?
Correct Answer- Viksit Yuva – Viksit Bharat (Developed Youth, Developed India)