On this Day-13th Jan
- January 13, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Exam Analysis
- On 13th January 1949, Wing Commander Rakesh Sharma, the first Indian to go to Space was born.
- On 13th January 1910, the First ever Radio Broadcast took place, transmission of which could be heard on a ship located 20km away in the Sea.
- On 13th January 1930, The First Mickey Mouse Comic Strip was Published.
- On 13th January 1990, Douglas Wilder became the First elected African American Governor (Richmond, Virginia).
- On 13th January 1978, Sally Kristen Ride became the First Female Astronaut of NASA.
- Which Indian State is hosting the 15th Edition of the FIH Men’s Hockey World Cup?
- What is India’s estimated Wheat Production for Crop Year 2022-23?
Answer- 112 Million Tonnes
- Who was the First Female Astronaut of NASA?
Answer- Sally Kristen Ride
- What is the Full Form of “FAME” launched by the Department of Heavy Industries?
Answer- Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric Vehicles.
- Who has been Named as the President of the CoP-28 Climate talks to be held in UAE?
Answer- Sultan Al- Jaber