On This Day -31st Jan 2023
- January 31, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Exam Analysis
On this Day
Luna 9, the first spacecraft to make a soft landing on the Moon was launched in 1966.
The United Kingdom officially took an exit from the European Union, post-Brexit referendum in 2020.
Suraiya, an Indian actress and playback singer of the black-and-white film era died in 2004.
- ‘Baidu’, a web search engine is based out of which country
- In which year Atal Pension Yojana was launched
- ‘Green Comet’ which is going to be seen from the earth by January end/February beginning is nearing earth after how many years?
Ans. 50000 years
- National Anti-Leprosy Day is celebrated on which date in India?
Ans. 30th January
- Kishenganga Project is associated with which river?
Ans. Kishanganga river (a tributary of Jhelum river)