Results of All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2016, are are declared today. To check the results follow the below steps:
- Go to the official website of AILET / NLU delhi.
- Click on ‘AILET Results 2016’
- Enter your enrollment details as required
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Result will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout of result for future reference.
- Provisional list of selected candidates has been released.
- Total 73 candidates have been selected.
- You can also access the First Merit List of Selected Candidates for ailet 2016 here.
Like every year several Clat Possible students have made it in the first list. Below is the key highlight of results:
- 2 out of top 5 rank holders are CPians.
- 3 out of top 10 rank holders are CPians.
- 15 out of 52 candidates in the general category are from Clat Possible.
- That is 28%+ of the first list from Clat Possible.
Good Luck to all the selected students from Team Clat Possible.
Students from Clat Possible in the First List of AILET 2016
|Name of the CP STUDENT||RANK||CP ENROLEMENT ID|
|Rohil BIPIN DESHPANDE||5||1510100139|
|PRATIK PRAKASH DIXIT||34||1610100013|
Get THE LAW SCHOOLS GUIDE 2017 & 12 VOCABULARY Journals absolutely FREE!
Latest posts by Team Clat Possible (see all)
- Last few days – What Not to do before CLAT 2019 - May 22, 2019
- Kashmir burning: The Burhan Wani or many Burhan Wanis? - July 20, 2016
- US ELECTIONS: TRUMP OR HILLARY? - July 20, 2016