GK has always been touted as the game-changer as it accounts for a fair chunk in both CLAT and AILET. Recent changes brought about by CLAT bears testimony to the tectonic shift in the GK-Section: the emphasis is heavily laid on current affairs, and whatever the very few static questions they ask have linkages with contemporary news only!
Now, just the surface knowledge is of no help. One has to delve deep into the concepts and the background of news. Therefore, a complete re-orientation of approach to GK has become imperative.
With immense sense of satisfaction and conviction we would like to apprise all the aspirants of the fact that we are the first who saw this tectonic shift looming on the horizon, and accordingly re-oriented our methodology to approach GK: our GK PERFECT 50 has consistently performed with a strike rate of over 80% in 2019, (over 90% in 2018), over 80% in 2017) since its inception in 2016-17.
Taking the cues from recently released CLAT sample paper, we have decided to further scale up our methodology to approach GK in a comprehensive way only to make the learning much smoother and enjoyable.
THE DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS
- Passage based questions on highly filtered information of extreme relevance.
- Passages, entailing backward and forward linkages, provide a primer in analysing the news against its backdrop.
- News-in-brief section for overarching coverage
- Topical delineation under different headings like national, international, economics, legal, awards and sports for easy comprehension and retention
- Legal section providing a thorough grounding in fundamental legal concepts and analysis.
- Use of infographics and pictographs to unfurl the power of visuals for long-standing retention.
- One-stop-solution material so no wastage of time
- No unnecessary details to get bogged down