Terms and Conditions of use
ClatPossible.com Terms and Conditions of Use
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.“The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/ debit card in (AED OR INR)
Website will not deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC office of foreign assets control sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Refunds will be done only through the original mode of payments–
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.ClatPossible.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Possible Education Private Limited, a company incorporated under Companies Act 2013 with its registered office at 25 B Ashok Marg, Axis bank Bldg, Sikanderabagh Chauraha, Lucknow (hereinafter referred to as “Clat Possible”).
“ClatPossible.com” / ”website ” means the online shopping platform and the services to buy the products listed on the site.
We will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
User agrees and acknowledges that use shall be solely responsible for user’s conduct and that the Company reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately, notwithstanding penal provisions under the Indian cyber laws or any other allied laws enacted by the government of India or any other statutory, legislative or regulatory authority authorized in this regard from time to time. In no event shall the Company, its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the ClatPossible.com sites/services for interrupted communications, delay, lost data or lost profits arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
We therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
We shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods, due to flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of ClatPossible.com.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the ClatPossible.com website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. ClatPossible.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to ClatPossible.com’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Pricing of any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information available may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event ClatPossible.com may cancel such your order(s).
You release and indemnify ClatPossible.com and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, ClatPossible.com cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. ClatPossible.com does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. ClatPossible.com reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, ClatPossible.com may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event ClatPossible.com reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Clat Possible.
Reviews and Public Communication
ClatPossible.com may, but is not required to, monitor, edit, delete or disclose the contents of a user’s email or reviews as required for normal maintenance of any of the ClatPossible.com websites or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with the law or comply with legal process served on ClatPossible.com; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of ClatPossible.com; (3) protect the personal safety of other ClatPossible.com website users or the public; or (4) to ensure compliance with our Terms and Conditions.
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Accuracy of content and invitation to offer
We have taken all care and precaution to try and provide accurate data and information. In the preparation of the content of this Website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. Services however are listed exclusive of service tax as rules for service tax vary with different services. Packaging may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All products/services and information displayed on the Website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order. No act or omission of Clat Possible prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have supplied us with your email address or phone number, we will notify you by email and/or phone number, as the case may be, as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email/contact you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, ClatPossible.com does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
ClatPossible.com will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. ClatPossible.com does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if we are unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, ClatPossible.com ClatPossible.com will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by us from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees or US dollars. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, ClatPossible.com may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the ClatPossible.com to purchase the products and /or services from the ClatPossible.com using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the ClatPossible.com using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the ClatPossible.com through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate ClatPossible.com Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to ClatPossible.com in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- ClatPossible.com reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which ClatPossible.com may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- ClatPossible.com reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with ClatPossible.com or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- ClatPossible.com may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of ClatPossible.com. As a result of such check if ClatPossible.com is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit / debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as we may deem fit.
- The Buyer acknowledge that ClatPossible.com will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of ClatPossible.com.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
7 Day Replacement Guarantee*
The 7 Day Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who are not satisfied with products bought on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from ClatPossible.com subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Notify ClatPossible.com of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the ClatPossible.com.
- Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered
If ClatPossible.com has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyer is involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then ClatPossible.com may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against buyer may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
ClatPossible.com reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, ClatPossible.com may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Without limitation, credit card and other personal information, you might be requested to give any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third party company or advertiser.
Limitation of Liability
The company, its officers, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, or licensers are not liable to you for any incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business, or loss of data, in any way related to ClatPossible.com websites or ClatPossible.com content or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in any ClatPossible.com websites, including without limitation as a result of breach of any term of this agreement. Applicable law many not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event will company’s total liability to you for any and all damages, losses, and causes of action arising out of or related to your use of any ClatPossible.com website, regardless of the form, cause of action or the alleged basis for any claim, exceed the amount paid by you to ClatPossible.com, if any, for accessing the ClatPossible.com websites.
You agree that you will indemnify and hold harmless company and its directors, officers, shareholders, and agents from any and all liability arising in connection with your use of the ClatPossible.com websites, including but not limited to any information or content that you post on any of the ClatPossible.com websites.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Clat Possible. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
ClatPossible.com respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to ClatPossible.com at infringement@ClatPossible.com.
ClatPossible.com we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website on infringement@ClatPossible.com.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Praveen Dwivedi
Possible Education Private Limited
Phone: +91- 9451615688
Time: Mon – Fri (9:00 – 18:00)
ClatPossible.com prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on ClatPossible.com pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we will ‘blur’ out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User’s account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
ClatPossible.com will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user’s trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status;
- Account suspension.
If at the time of delivery and/or within specified days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the ClatPossible.com. If ClatPossible.com has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers is involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then ClatPossible.com may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and ClatPossible.com and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program.
ClatPossible.com reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, ClatPossible.com may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the ClatPossible.com on the ClatPossible.com website. Following situations may arise:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Products was / were missing
- Wrong item was sent by the ClatPossible.com.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
- ClatPossible.com can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Buyer need to raise the refund request within 7 days from the date of payment realization. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us on Our contact numbers, ClatPossible.com while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
- Replace after shipment collection – ClatPossible.com has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it)
- Refund after shipment collection – ClatPossible.com has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding)
- Refund without shipment collection – ClatPossible.com has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back)
- Replace without shipment collection – ClatPossible.com has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back)
- On certain select days as specified by ClatPossible.com separate policies may be applicable.
In the event the ClatPossible.com accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the ClatPossible.com.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the ClatPossible.com.
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:
- ClatPossible.com can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
- If ClatPossible.com disagrees for a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under Buyer Protection Program*.
Buyer need to raise the replacement request within 10 days from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us on the Telephone Number provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
- Buyer is asked for “Reason for Return”. Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
- Shipping was damaged
- Item was defective
- Item Dead on Arrival
- Item(s) were missing
- Wrong item sent
- An intimation shall be provided to ClatPossible.com seeking either “approval” or “rejection” of the replacement request.
- In case the ClatPossible.com accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the ClatPossible.com and only after return of the product, ClatPossible.com shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
- In case ClatPossible.com rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to resolution@ClatPossible.com.com.
In case the ClatPossible.com doesn’t have the product at all, ClatPossible.com can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the ClatPossible.com.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on ClatPossible.com. However there may be some cases where issues may crop us.
What is a ‘dispute’?
A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and ClatPossible.com in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How is a ‘dispute’ created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to dispute@ClatPossible.com.com in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of ‘disputes’?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
- Wrong item received
- Item Not as described
- Damaged or Seal broken on Product
- ClatPossible.com Description/Specification Wrong
- Defective (Functional issues)
If the dispute is resolved in favour of the Buyer, a refund is provided once the product is returned to the ClatPossible.com.
ClatPossible.com shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
When you visit ClatPossible.com or send e-mails to us or give us your feedback, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
License and Site Access
The website grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the website and the service provided through the website. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the website and the framing of any content available through the website uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in the Company’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website’s infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by the Company to prevent or restrict access to the website. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by the website.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
ClatPossible.com has made this service available to use as a matter of convenience. We expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of uploading of any obscene, vulgar or pornographic images, photograph or a picture or altering or distorting the images available under this service in an obscene, vulgar or pornographic manner. We also disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from the website are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
The Service(s) of the Company is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information; although our current practice is to ensure reasonable efforts to maintain such If you believe that your work has been used or is accessible on ClatPossible.com websites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify ClatPossible.com by providing us the following information: (1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work; (3) a description of where on the site the material that you claim is infringing is located, reasonably sufficient to permit ClatPossible.com to locate the material; (4) your address, telephone number, and email address; (5) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Company’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement for the ClatPossible.com websites can be reached by mail at: help@ClatPossible.com
ClatPossible.com recognizes the value of providing accurate and timely content. However ClatPossible.com websites is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express, statutory or implied. Without limiting the foregoing,ClatPossible.com wants to ensure that you understand that there are no warranties:
- That access to the ClatPossible.com websites will be error free or uninterrupted;
- That the information on the ClatPossible.com websites will be accurate, complete or reliable
- That the ClatPossible.com websites will be free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful software code or
- Of title or non-infringement.
ClatPossible.com hereby disclaims any and all implied warranties in connection with the ClatPossible.com websites, including without limitation of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Disclaimer as to Third Party Web Sites
ClatPossible.com also disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on websites that link to or from ClatPossible.com websites. You acknowledge that some advertisers or other companies employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive. ClatPossible.com is not liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material or content contained in third-party sites and/or advertisements (including pop-up ads) and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites or advertisements. ClatPossible.com does not ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from any third-party site that links to or from ClatPossible.com websites. ClatPossible.com does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information, including, available on or through ClatPossible.com (“Content”) is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through ClatPossible.com for commercial or public purposes.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This site is created and controlled by Clat Possible. ClatPossible.com reserves the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the customers/users of the services/website of ClatPossible.com.
If there is any dispute about or involving the ClatPossible.com Websites and/or the Service, by using the ClatPossible.com websites, you agree that the dispute will be governed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms & Conditions, please contact our support at help@ClatPossible.com