By I Jul 26, 2023
CLAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes offered by various National Law Universities (NLUs) and other participating institutions in India. The number of students appearing for the exam is constantly rising. Wondering why is that? Have a look at the following points which highlight the benefits of giving the CLAT exam:
- Admission to Top Law Colleges: The CLAT exam is the gateway to some of the top law colleges in India. Successful candidates can secure admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes offered by NLUs and other participating institutions in India.
- Career Opportunities: After completing a law degree from a top law college, one can explore various career opportunities in the legal profession, such as litigation, corporate law, civil services, academics, and more.
- Prestigious Job Profiles: A law degree from a reputed institution can also help candidates secure prestigious job profiles in various sectors such as law firms, government organisations, NGOs, and more.
- Recognition: CLAT is a well-recognized and respected entrance exam in the field of law, and clearing this exam can provide candidates with a sense of achievement and recognition.
- Scholarships: Several NLUs offer scholarships to meritorious students based on their CLAT scores, which can help them pursue their law education without financial constraints.
- Assessment of Exam Preparedness: Mock tests help students to assess their preparedness for the actual exam. By taking a mock test, students can understand their strengths and weaknesses and focus on improving their weak areas.
- Effective Time Management: Practice tests can help students to manage their time effectively during the actual exam. By practising with mock tests, students can learn to allocate their time properly for each section of the exam.
- Familiarity with Exam Pattern: The CLAT mock test series can help students become familiar with the exam pattern and the type of questions they will encounter on the exam day. This familiarity can help students feel more confident and less anxious during the exam.
- Improved Speed and Accuracy: By practising with mock tests, students can develop strategies for answering questions quickly and accurately.
- Identifying Knowledge Gaps: Mock tests can help students identify gaps in their knowledge and understanding of the subject matter. This can help them to focus their studies on areas where they need to improve.
- Full-Length Mock Tests: These tests are based on the latest CLAT exam pattern and cover all the sections - English, General Knowledge, Mathematics, Legal Reasoning, and Logical Reasoning. The mock tests are timed to simulate the actual exam, and students are given a report on their performance along with an answer key.
- Sectional Tests: These tests focus on individual sections of the CLAT exam and help students identify their strengths and weaknesses in each section and work on improving their performance. The sectional tests cover all the topics within each section, and students are given detailed explanations of the answers.
- Topic-Wise Tests: These tests are particularly useful for students who need to focus on specific areas of the exam. The tests cover a wide range of topics within each section and help students revise and practise specific topics.
- Hammer IT Plus: This test series contains 140 mocks, 80 CLAT Mocks, 50 AILET Mocks and 10 other Law Entrance Exam Mocks. Students will get access to video analysis of the answers along with 2 doubt sessions per month.
- Hammer IT: It has a total of 120 mocks, out of which 70 are CLAT Mocks, 40 are AILET Mocks, and 10 are other Law Entrance Exam Mocks. Video analysis of the answer key and 2 doubt sessions per month are also available.
- Hammer IT Express: This mock test series contains 80 mocks, 50 CLAT Mocks, 25 AILET Mocks and 5 other Law Entrance Exam Mocks. Video analysis and 2 doubt sessions per month are provided in this series too.