By I Jul 22, 2023
Do you wish to see yourself as a lawyer or a legal advisor in the near future? Well, irrespective of the designation you are aiming for in the legal industry, you must hit on the CLAT exam. It is a national-level entrance exam conducted in India for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate law programs offered by various participating National Law Universities (NLUs) and other institutions. To seize a place in any of these universities, ranking higher in the exam becomes crucial.
Coming to the demand for law professionals, as per the BLS report, the career options for law professionals are going to see rapid growth, with a 9% increase from now to 2030. When compared to all the other occupations, it is a little higher than the average of 8%. Consequently, there will be an opening of approximately 46,000 lawyers every year in the upcoming years.
CLAT serves as a centralised examination that allows aspiring law students to apply for multiple law colleges across the country using a single application. It provides a standardised platform for evaluating candidates' aptitude and knowledge.
Before we directly hop on to the important dates of the CLAT exam or its application forms, you must go through the basic details on the CLAT syllabus.
The CLAT syllabus covers various subjects to assess the candidate's aptitude and knowledge in different areas. The syllabus for the CLAT exam typically includes the following subjects:
- English Language: This section evaluates the candidate's proficiency in English grammar, vocabulary, comprehension, and language skills. It may include questions on reading comprehension, grammar, vocabulary, sentence correction, and fill in the blanks.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: This section tests the candidate's knowledge of current events, general awareness, and static GK. It may cover topics such as current affairs, national and international events, awards and honours, sports, science and technology, history, geography, and other relevant subjects.
- Mathematics: The mathematics section assesses the candidate's numerical ability and mathematical skills. It may include questions on topics such as algebra, arithmetic, geometry, mensuration, statistics, and other relevant mathematical concepts.
- Legal Aptitude: This section evaluates the candidate's legal reasoning and aptitude. It may include questions on legal propositions, legal principles, legal reasoning, and problem-solving based on legal scenarios.
- Logical Reasoning: This section tests the candidate's logical and analytical reasoning skills. It may include questions on analogies, logical sequences, syllogisms, logical deductions, coding-decoding, blood relations, puzzles, and other topics related to logical reasoning.
It's important to note that the syllabus may vary slightly from year to year. Therefore, candidates are advised to refer to the official CLAT notification or the official CLAT website for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the syllabus for the specific year they are appearing for the exam.
CLAT Exam Date 2023 Application Form
The dates for the CLAT exam and application process are typically announced by the Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLUs) closer to the examination year. And, for the CLAT admission process 2024, the dates have been announced on July 1st, 2023.
So, the candidates aiming for the exam should now come into action and start filling out their application forms for the CLAT examination.
CLAT Application Form 2023 Last Date
However, it's always good to be on the safer side and fill out the application forms as soon as they are out. But you must know the last date for submitting the form as well. There might be a need to make some changes to the application form.
As of the current year, you can apply for the CLAT exam up till November 3, 2023.
CLAT Exam Date 2023
It's on December 3, 2023. Candidates can have a look at how they can apply for the exam.
How to Apply for the CLAT Exam?
To apply for the CLAT application form, you can follow these general steps:
- Go to the official website of CLAT, known as Consortium of NLUs (CNLUs).
- Look for the registration or application link on the website and click on it.
- Provide the required details, such as your name, email address, and contact number, and create a password to register for the CLAT exam.
- After registering, log in to your account using the credentials you created. Fill in the CLAT application form with accurate and complete information.
- The application form may require details such as personal information, educational qualifications, address, category, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents as specified in the application form.
- Pay the application fee, review, and submit.
After successful submission, download or print a copy of the completed application form and payment receipt for future reference. Since the CLAT is a highly competitive exam, candidates are advised to start their preparation well in advance. It is recommended to study the prescribed syllabus, solve previous years' question papers, and take mock tests to assess preparation levels.
Clat Possible: Your Key to Acing the CLAT Exam
Preparing for the CLAT exam with mock tests is an excellent strategy to familiarise yourself with the exam pattern, assess your knowledge and skills, and identify areas that require improvement. Clat Possible is one of the best coaching institutes where you can find CLAT mock tests covering years of questions. The curriculum designed by Clat Possible makes sure that you are all set to sit the examination and ace your paper like anything.
Moreover, if you have not begun your exam preparation at all, you still have time. However, the more you are going to slack around, the more difficult the exam will appear to you.
Features of Clat Possible Courses:
Here are the key features of Clat Possible that the platform offers for students aspiring for a career in law:
- Crash Courses: You can either go for BOLT Plus - Offline or BOLT Plus- Online.
- Online Courses: You can choose any course from Zephyr Online, BOLT Plus Online, or Breeze Weekend Online.
- Test Series: This section includes Hammer IT Plus, Hammer IT and Hammer IT Express.
- Revision Series: It has two sections, namely CP Revision Series and Revision Series + Hammer It Mini.
- Correspondence Courses: Under this comes Summons Plus and Practice Plus.
- Classroom Courses: BOLT Plus Crash Course, Breeze Weekend, and Zephyr.
Apart from this, the other highlights of the Clat Possible include the study material they provide and the RTQ (Right To Query) section they have to clear students' doubts.
Clat Possible is your ultimate guide and companion in your journey to ace the CLAT exam. With its comprehensive resources, expert guidance, and strategic approach, the institute unlocks your potential and helps you achieve success in this highly competitive examination. So, seize this opportunity, embrace the possibilities, and let Clat Possible pave the way for your remarkable achievements in the legal domain.